DSK

Default Which candidate....

Please quote the part of Kerry's message that encourages "Iranian
insurgents" to attack our troops.

NOYB wrote:
Are you being intentionally obtuse? It's no secret that Bush has been
putting the heat on Iran.

I am not "obtuse" at all, however I do not see public disagreement with
BushCo as "treason." Obviously, you do. I thought GW Bush was President,
not Fuhrer.

... Kerry's own email has stated his
administration would "strive to overcome tensions with others". In other
words, he'd go back to the way things were before...when Libya was
developing WMD's, Saddam was developing missiles to strike Israel, and Iran
was very actively pursuing a nuclear program.

Hardly.

First of all, Saddam's "missiles to strike Israel" are every bit as much
a fantasy as his WMD's. Secondly, Iran is *still* pursuing a nuclear
weapons capability (or at least, as much of a one as they can afford)and
the Bush team is doing little or nothing to stop them... kinda like
North Korea...

In other words, you are mindlessly spouting any and all BushCo
propaganda, no matter how slanderous, stupid, and blatantly untrue.

If the Bush worshippers keep hitting this "dissent equals treason"
button hard enough, they'll be out on their ear come November. Americans
don't like being pushed around. OTOH, maybe that's BushCo's plan... get
installed by the Supreme Court for a 2nd term, no matter what the
electorate decides, only maybe this time they will install him for
life... and change his title...

DSK