Glenn Ashmore

"Rich Hampel" wrote in message
So Sorry, momentary brain fart .... I have dame bramage and sometimes
cant keep it straight. OPD ... the regs that cost me plenty when
refitting the new valves to my aluminum tanks.
:-)

You must be suffering the same affliction as me. Boat on the brain. :-)
Makes you nauticalize all acronyms and spend inordinate amounts of money on
the simplest of things. I am on my way to Savannah in the morning to plank
out $10,000 for a device that burns $3/gallon diesel fuel. :-0

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com