Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Red Cloud® wrote:
On 27 Sep 2005 14:04:11 -0700, lid (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

In article ,
Red Cloud© wrote:
On 27 Sep 2005 11:53:55 -0700,
lid (Jonathan Ganz)
wrote:
Come on. They weren't associated with each other until the late 80s,
early 90s I believe.

And? Check your calendar.. It's now almost 2006! Many of the Ericsons
that bean counter might be consdoering WERE built by Pacific Seacraft

And, lots were built before the acquisition. If he were going to
consider an Ericson, one built after that would be more appropriate
for crossing oceans. Instead of screaming at me about not knowing the
facts, why don't you ask him which one he's considering. I stand by my
statement that I was unimpressed with those boats and the guy who
owned one (clearly before the acquisition) wasn't either.

I stand by my statement that you are ignorant of these boats and their
capabilities. Before the aquisition, Ericson made tons of boats that were
excellent for crossing oceans, and they have proved it. Were you even aware of
how many of them were fairly heavy full keelers? I didn't think so.

You really look like a jackass when you attempt (unsuccessfully) to
answer your own questions. I suggest you refrain.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com