Meye5

"Oh wait, one last bit of advice... better google these things in the
future, it's very easy to get a few basic facts before you plunge off
the deep end. " I agree, if your going to argue about
ANYTHING at least get some basic facts right , googling helps Putz,,
especially if your arquing against several people who have actual
expertise. YOu remind me this neighbor kid who is 12 and is an
"expert" on everything. Kid cant even drive a car yet but he is an
expert on them. oh well. You cant arque with a idiot so I let the kid
think he knows more.