Starbuck

Tom,
I use rec.boats, there is not way to change the method of posting.

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:36:04 -0400, "Starbuck"
wrote:

The answer to both questions is no.

And by no you mean?

It is not tacky to fish if the owner allows it.

There is a pizza place down in Killingly that has a nice little pond
where I have spent many a pleasant afternoon fishing for bass.

BIG BASS!!!! :)

Damn place never gets fished except for me.

It is not tacky to top posts, it is the manner in which my newsgroup
reader
operates.

Well, actually it is. Top posting is the default, but you can change
it to bottom post which is the true and proper newsgroup etiquette.

Has been since the email lists days.