Larry

"Keith" wrote in
oups.com:

Will help keep your injector pump from
wearing out prematurely.

Yeah, you gotta be careful about that. The Mercedes 220D sedan in my yard
is 33 years old, now, and has about 450K on the clock. So is its injector
pump that never had a drop of Marvel in it. That must be the Mystery
part...(c;

I call all those fuel additives except BioBor, "Diesel Fuel-in-a-can"
products. Their main ingredient is "petroleum distillate", another word
for kerosene... Until recently, the stuff in the cans cost a hundred times
more than it did at the pump....but this ratio has changed...A
LOT!....dammit.

It would be a lot of fun to take two identical trawlers, brand new, and put
plain old diesel fuel and Rotella T in one and all this other overpriced
crap in the other and send them out to sea until something failed NOT
related to a cheap boat part (electric crap, bilge pump, galley pump, head
part, etc.) to see if one will wear out any faster than the other or that
"dock condo" that never goes anywhere except the yard for its yearly
scrapings.

Maybe we can get Amway....er, ah, Amsoil to pay for the trawlers to PROVE
how wonderful their amazing wizardry really is....

Yeah, right....(c;

--
Larry