chuck

It's worse than that, Larry!

The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) has deleted all their
definitions of synthetic oil.

The American Petroleum Institute has never defined it.

The National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business
Bureaus has ruled that "synthetic" is a marketing term and it is the
responsibility of the marketer to define what it is.

So we hardly know what it is, much less where it comes from.

Chuck

Larry wrote:
Tamaroak wrote in news:gqadncIJHuj5cqreRVn-
:

I will be using the Amsoil
15-40 Marine Diesel. I'll report back in 20,000 hours.

Capt. Jeff

My previous statement stands....Where's Amsoil's refinery. All I ever see
is slick Amway multilevel marketing and some guy filling a barrel by hand.
Oil, even synthetic, comes from a REFINERY....not from some Air Force
pilot.