Starbuck

Don,
Don't tell her you are not going to the strip clubs, you are interviewing
potential crew.

"Don White" wrote in message
Starbuck wrote:
Don,
If he is handy (or has friends who are handy) with tools, he will
probably get one hell of nice boat for cruising.

I knew someone who had a nice wide "pig" of a boat, he always came in
last, but he had a hammock swinging from the boom, and a sunpad on the
foredeck, both of them held beautiful girls in bikini's. (He used to go
to the strip clubs to find woman who wanted to spend the day on a boat.)

He always came in dead last, but no one had more fun on the water than he
did.

That sounds like 'our skipper'. Most of the good looking blondes drifted
away over the years...but that's a good tip about the strip clubs. Now,
how would I keep my wife from finding out if we try the same?