Don White

Starbuck wrote:
Don,
It might make a good fixer upper for cruising, but I would be very surprised
if it would be completive in PHRF racing. If he gets the boat and use it
for PHRF, you will have to let us know how you do.

Our 'skipper' isn't a serious racer. He liked to do the Wednesday night
club races and the usual regattas, but that was about it.
He really wants the boat for afternoon social cruises. His usual MO
......leave the slip at 1300 or 1330 hrs, sail as far as he can until
about 1530 hrs and then turn around and head for home. If everyone on
board is having a good time with food & drink..good conversation etc,
he's happy. I tired of this after numerous trips and am more interested
in exploring.