NOYB

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

I work 32 hours per week...40 in "season" from January through May...and
about 46 weeks out of the year. Don't forget...self-employed means
vacations are unpaid, however. I work enough hours to earn what I need.

As long as Uncle Sam grabs 35% of every dollar I earn, I refuse to work
those extra 8 hours. Why hand the grubby mutha's another $20k each year?

I don't cry poverty around the office. One of the benefits of living in
Naples is you'll never appear wealthy or pretentious to your neighbors.
Most of them are 10 times wealthier.

"bb" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:41:43 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Driving 1200 miles with stops would take about 20 hours. That's a $3000
opportunity cost in lost income. It's cheaper to pay some guy $750.

Damn man, making $300K working 40 hours a week, not bad. I bet you
don't mention that when crying poor man around the office.

bb