autopilot autopilot is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopilot
Thanks Kees

I understand the 42 BT can convert seatalk to NMEA on inputs 4a 4b, so I was hoping someone might of already gone through the pain to get the best result for the set-up.

Could I ask Meindert if he agrees this is the way to get the best out of the 42 BT?

I've got the feeling your solution is the right way Kees, thanks again.

Regards
Following Kees suggestions I have the yeoman working and have data, but I can't send waypoints to the chart plotter from the yeoman, also I don't seem to be able to benefit from data for winchart on my pc?