*JimH*

"SL" wrote in message
I have a 2,000Kg Fairline cruiser I need to move about 1,000 miles (from
UK to Spain). One solution seems to be to buy a 2,000Kg twin-axle roller
trailer and tow it there behind my landrover... but I have no idea if
doing a 1,000 miles with a boat that heavy in tow is sheer madness, or
whether towing that sort of weight long distance is actually not too
much of a problem... any opinions appreciated.
--
SL

What model of Land Rover do you have? Some have rating capacities of around
3500 kgs. If yours had adequate towing capacity you should have no problem
towing it, even over 1,000 miles.

Is your concern mainly that you are not comfortable towing a boat?