*JimH*

Default YAHOO!!!!

I just received a call from the father in law of an acquaintance of
mine........he informed me he has room for my boat inside his barn for
winter storage at a cost of $25/month = $150 for the winter
season.....protected and secured.....insert big grin.

I was planning to store it in an open yard (for free) but the additional
cost is well worth it.

I have already ordered/purchased all my winterization supplies and will be
tucking her away for the winter before the end of October.

Any fishing for the rest of the season will be done on my friends Lyman.

Life is good. insert another big grin.