Larry

Dave Baker wrote in
:

Yeah, true. I guess the lesson has been learnt, though the other side
will of course already be planning new tactics.

Dave

I don't think we learned any lessons. The Japanese took advantage of our
stupidity of putting most all the ships on the dock at Pearl Harbor at one
time, right? They were just sitting ducks. If you watch the fleet
operations, nothing has changed that. They all come and go pretty much
together, all still sitting ducks at Pearl, Norfolk, or wherever.

Of course, pretty moot in 2005. The Bubbleheads call them all
"targets"...(c;

--
Larry