Jack Erbes

Dave Baker wrote:

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:44:28 -0400, Jack Erbes
wrote:

The pirates would already know the following from AIS:

# Ship's position.

Not always correct...

Okay, I expected that but was not sure how it actually goes. Thanks for
the "real world" feedback. I probably should have said "On a best case
basis...", it was only a running joke.

well, apart from the USS Cole.... :-(

That was a sad one. The blame for that should probably be attributed to
allowing her to go there and do that while presenting a politically
correct facade (as far as in port security measures) that was
inconsistent with the real world threat.

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine.com)