PocoLoco wrote:
On 23 Sep 2005 04:57:00 -0700, wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
PocoLoco wrote:

I'm sure it's not nearly as funny as someone claiming they owned a motorcycle
that never existed!!

You're so witty and clever, Herring.

I knew he'd go off the deep end. Remember the thousands of "Harry,
you're a ****ing liar" posts? Same thing. He'll quit when he either
runs out of booze, or gets his presription refilled.

Well, I gave up on Harry apologizing for his lies. Should I do the same for you?
I keep thinking there is a chance you're more of a man, but I may be wrong.
--
John H

You didn't ask him to apologize, dimbulb. You simply stated, HUNDREDS
of times, "Harry, you're a ****ing liar". Doing that is showing a
mental deficiency, I'd think. Compulsive disorder? Age induced
dementia? Schizophrenia? Have you been checked for any of these lately?
They seem like a very real possibility.