Brian Whatcott

Default Peggie, question

There was a rage some years ago, for painting discolored, damaged
baths and sinks with two part epoxy paint. I find nothing outrageous
about expecting epoxy to adhere quite well to a glass surface (which
defines the vitreous enamel surface)

Brian W

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:17:53 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
Can you not paint it? Epoxy paint, enamel, porcelain paint...

I doubt it Lloyd...in fact, I don't think I've ever seen a painted
porcelain sink or other device, only dinnerware, figurines etc....and
that's painted before it's glazed. I doubt that paint would adhere to
glazed porcelain...at least not for long.

Peggie
Peggie Hall