Meindert Sprang

"autopilot" wrote in message

Help please

I have a Ray marine set-up C120, Auto pilot SG3 etc, I have just bought
a shipmodul NMEA multiplexer and a Yeoman at the boat show, I started
reading all the manuals and have gone into info' overload.

Can anyone direct me to a schematic on how to get these talking to each
other and where on the existing system I can get a NMEA feed from and
back into it.

Is there any pc software that makes use of NMEA information and
displays, I am already running maptech.

Much appreciate the help in advance.

Hello, I'll try to work out your setup. But first I need to know the type of
multiplexer oyu bought, a -41 or -42, serial, USB or Bluetooth?
What will be the function of the C120? Are you going to use the PC as
primary navigation system?

Meindert
ShipModul