John Gaquin

Default My Boat & Clintons Continue Kerry Smear

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Gotta love it...the reichwingers are just beginning to get really
nervous that their dumb boy in the White House is going to lose his
fall. How delightful.

My boat is doing fine, and I'm looking forward to launching.

Oh, BTW, not nervous, really -- anyone with more than a room-temp IQ
realized that this fall's election would be close. My post only pointed out
that it would be convenient if all dems were as short-sighted as jps re the
political plays going on around us.

As for Hillary, I'd vote for her, but I don't see her as the nominee.

If the Reps implode, and a Dem win looks likely, I think Hill will somehow
engineer a Kerry fade and a draft movement.

She sure scares the crap out of Republicans .....

.....as she should out of *any* thinking American.