NOYB

Default OT--Faithfulness to obligations, duties, or observances.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

I'm surprised it hasn't "grown legs" on CNN yet - at least not on their

web

site. Haven't watched Faux News yet. Anything there?

I haven't watched the news. Like I've said before, I get my news

primarily
from My Yahoo page...which gives headlines from reuters, AP, NY times,

USA
Today, Washington Post, and the LA Times...and from Drudgereport.com and
Newsmax for the "unique headlines". I'll occasionally read cnn.com,
foxnews.com, and msnbc.com. When the weather's bad down here, I watch

Meet
the Press on Sunday's morning.

The only place that has covered it extensively is Drudge. He mentioned

that
the NYTimes and Washington Post were actively pursuing the story,

however.
I guess we'll see...

The Post said it was not pursuing any such story.
It's more Karl Rove Krap.

Karl Rove works for Drudge?