Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
Terry Spragg wrote:

boater435 wrote:

Doug, I didn't find another group specific on trawlers.
On Yahoo groups there are group specific one 1 boat maker. I think
having this group would be good for people who don't have an interest
in Searay type boats or go fast boats. I will see if it works anyway.

Anyone interested in joining type trawlers in the top search bar not
the one within this group.

Don't forget "trollers" Better boats

http://www.fao.org/figis/servlet/vesseltype?fid=360

Terry K

I am kind of surprised some of the great 35-50' fishing boats being
built in Canada aren't seen more in the states as pleasure boats. I know
some of the commercial boat manufacturers "up there" do some marketing
to reach the pleasure boat boaters here, but I rarely encounter their
products. Some of their boats look very nice and seakindly.

Just here in Nova Scotia, we have a number of boatbuilders who worked on
commercial fishery boats in better time and are trying to sell in the
recreational boat area.
Back when out loonie was only worth 65 of your pennies, our boats were
dirt cheap for Americans. The gap may be closer now that our loonie
buys 85 American cents.
About 3 years ago we sent a 'Land & Sea' production crew to the
Annapolis Boat Show where a number of the local builders were showing
their products.
here's a boat related list for anyone interested
http://nsonline.com/Sports_and_Recre.../complete.html