*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
OK Kevin, who said this?:
===========================
Oh, yeah, if you notice, he didn't use that tripe when he didn't
have
boat. One can only wonder if he really does now. Seems like he was
awfully
interested in letting everyone know that he was looking at one,
posting
pictures, asking questions, etc. Usually those are the ones who
really
don't
have one!
============================

Yep, someone actually inferred that those asking questions here
about
their
boat and posting pictures here of their boat usually means they do
not
own
one.

I wonder who said that?

Hmmm.

I'm not Kevin, dimwit.

Then why did you reply to my post to Kevin?

Because you are replying to ME, you dumb ****!!! Do you not see that?
It would be exactly the same if I read one of your idiotic posts, hit
the reply button, then said, hey, Harry, quit posting off topic. My
god, you are stupid.

Bassy, why are you continuing to reply to posts I direct to Kevin?
Seeing
that you reply to these posts and your email addy is
,
one would think you are indeed Kevin Noble.

Try again, idiot, you are wrong. As usual. If you were posting
something "direct to Kevin", why would you do it in a form of a reply
to ME, asshole? By the way, above, I was replying to a post by you. In
that reply, I called you "dumb ****", see it up there? Well, you
replied, and by your idiotic way of thinking, one could say that your
name IS "dumb ****", correct?

Potty mouth.

So how about telling us about your boat Kevin? I cannot recall you ever
posting anything on topic, so maybe me asking you about your boat (if you
have one) can be a first step for you.