PocoLoco

On 22 Sep 2005 05:56:54 -0700, wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:
On 21 Sep 2005 11:45:49 -0700,
wrote:

I will vote against this vitally important nomination.

Win or lose on this vote, it is essential that we act on our deepest
convictions. And I refuse to vote for a Supreme Court nominee who came
before the Senate intent on demonstrating his ability to deftly deflect
legitimate questions about his views, opinions and philosophy.

Almost as ridiculous as one who would brag about owning a non-existent
motorcycle, yes?
--
John H

Who said it, John? Do you really think it's a ridiculous statement??

*You* said you owned a Moto Guzzi 'Desmo', and yes, it was a ridiculous
statement.
--
John H