PocoLoco

On 22 Sep 2005 05:55:53 -0700, wrote:

Jim Carter wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

No one pays any attention to you, because you're almost always WRONG.
Hey, remember that 35hp Wankel snowmobile you claimed would go
75mph??!!!

They made my snowmobile. And how fast did your Desmo go?

I don't know about your 35 hp Wankel snowmobile and the 75 MPH, but, I do
know about my neighbor's Skiroule with a twin Sachs Wankel engine that would
go faster than that!

But the Evinrudes were huge, heavy beasts, powered by a single rotor
Wankel, and wouldn't get anywhere NEAR 75mph. I'd wager they'd never
see 50. Hell, they even had reverse, because you couldn't pick the back
end up to turn it around!!!

Back in the late 60's or very early 70's, I owned a very fast Skidoo. I
thought it was the fastest snowmobile around until my neighbor's new
Skiroule, with it's ice pick studded track came out onto the frozen lake and
made my machine look like it was standing still when I was traveling at over
65 MPH. I am not sure of the HP of the Skiroule, but, if I remember
correctly it was around the 35 or 40 HP. That Skiroule was FAST!!!!

My fastest snowmobile was a Boa-Ski, with a twin Hirth 440. One a lot
of races at the local track with that one, and it BARELY hit 75!

Did you tow the snowmobile (real?) behind your fake Guzzi?
--
John H