Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
Jim Carter wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...............snip............

We really need a legal mechanism that will allow the removal of an
incompetent like Bush. Waiting four years isn't good enough.

What you need then, is a Parliamentary Democracy like what we have in
Canada. If our country's leader screws up, he is removed by a vote
of "non
confidence" It has been done in the past and most likely will be
done in
the future. It keeps the country's leader on his/her toes.

Jim

Yes, I have stated before I am a fan of the British parliamentary
system, which is used by many of the world's serious democracies.

Trouble is...if the governing party has a majority they can run
roughshod over us for up to 5 years. (eg Mulroney)