R.W. Behan

Hey, Paul,

Great idea, but I came up empty searching for "Trawlers." Where did I goof?

We have a Lord Nelson Victory Tug that ought to qualify. She makes about 7
knots at cruising rpm, maybe 9 max. Just back from Alaska, we burned 520
gallons of diesel running 508 hours. That's a gallon/hour, if you're
willing to round off a bit.

Displacement boats offer a distinctively different kind of experience to a
different mindset. Let's trade tips and techniques.

Cheers,

Dick
LNVT "Annie"

"boater435" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am starting a discussion group on Trawlers, Small diesel boats. The
best way to go with these fuel prices. Topics could include
Maintenance, repair, upgrades, restoration and just good old anything
topics. Owners and fans of Albin, Grandbanks, Mainship, Cape Dory and
others please join and join in. This group can be fun, knowledgable,
and hopefully a little addicting.
I belonged to a group on Catalina 30's when I owned one. The info I
received was invaluable. I miss that group and want get this on going.
I own an Albin 27 Aft Cabin. Search Trawlers and join then join in.
Thanks, Paul (Cape Cod, MA)