Jim

Default Kerry in Denial

Unfortunately we have one hell of a choice, 4 more years of what we have
had for the last 4 years, or 4 years of what we had for the 8 years
preceding. Republican bitching about not being in power. ("Clinton
Chronicles", Whitewater, filegate... and so on)

Our elections are always the choice between the lesser of evils, but
this time, both evils come from the same place.

Thank you, Republicans.

Harry Krause wrote:

Jim wrote:

Would you moralists get off it, please.

How about getting upset at stretching the truth on the reasons for war
instead of trying to find a sex issue.

Christopher Robin wrote:

Robin isn't a moralist; he's an asshole. And probably isn't old enough
to vote, anyway.

With any luck, Bush will be voted out this fall and our long national
nightmare will start coming to an end.

-- Email sent to is never read.