DSK

PocoLoco wrote:
Not if he is enjoying the life he is living. Who are you to say what lifestyle
NYOB would be 'better' enjoying?

Can't read, can you?

Did I say that one particular lifestyle is "better" than another? Why do
you try to argue with things I didn't say, maybe because the facts are
so consistantly against you?

Answer- I said that NOBBY's financial future would be more secure.

BTW living in debt and letting the rest of society pay for your
extravagant choices is not a conservative lifestyle. NOBBY is certainly
not the worst example, but he's far from being 'conservative' fiscally.
And the part I disapprove of is only that he's gambling with his
family's security and he appears to not understand the odds, nor the risk.

DSK