Meye5

What kills me about the New Orleans situation is all the stupid
cocunut head liberals who turn it into Bushes fault. Its a race issue
of course isnt it...
Kennedy and other blow hards accusing the republicans of animal
cruelty.
Typical liberals, long on bull**** and short on facts. Thats why the
republicans are running the show in washington.
Facts: Oongress demanded Louisiana due a evacuation study and come up
with a plan for New Orleans. Congress even granted Louisiana $500,000
to do so. What actually happened? Money was appropriated to do a study
on the cost of repairing some causeway.
Fact, Army Corps of engineers was geared up to rebuild the sea walls,
levies, the EPA (bunch of liberals) stood in the way due to a threat of
a law suit by some enviromental protection group.
Fact. Bush called the Gov. of Louisiana and told her she really needed
to order evacuations, Fact. Gov. said she wwas going to wait 24 hours.
Rest is history. I think we all know what the mayor was doing. enuff
said.
Will you here this from the liberal press? No. There down there in
leaky rowboats going for drama. Jesse Jackson and Louis Ferracon..heard
the hype? That is about as sick as it gets. Bob