Peggie Hall

Default Peggie, question

Jim wrote:
Peggie:
I can download Adobe PDF files all day long, That's how I read my
morning newspaper.

Try it and see if you can get the links to work:
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/index.html

That link didn't work for me either...but this one does:
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0602.pdf
I know what you mean about the cold, I took a sweatshirt with me today.
Almost put it on.

Ohhh...phhhbbbttt!

If you have nothing better to do today, I'm really curious to know just
how much of those toilets is still there. The asking price is certainly
a deal, but depending on how much besides the solenoid is missing (like
the macerator maybe?), getting 'em to work could end up costing more
than new.

--
Peggie