Jim

Default Peggie, question

Thank you for your much appreciated efforts Peggie (and Scott). You're
right about attempts to defeat spammers, Maybe they don't work, then
again maybe they do.

After sleeping on it, we decided that a black head wouldn't look right.
So, I'm going to pass.

Anyone want to upgrade your head in So. Ca., go see Ernie Minney. You
know the place.
Jim

Scott Sexton wrote:

[This followup was posted to rec.boats and a copy was sent to the cited
author.]

Looks like someone used capital letters in the HTML code, but lower case
on the server, they are probably writing/testing on a Windows machine,
but hosting on a Linux machine.

Try these links instead for the Atlantes line:

Atlantes L1001 Atlantes Promo Sheet
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0203.pdf
L342 Atlantes Owner's Manual
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0203.pdf
L346 Atlantes Exploded Parts Views
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...antesv0602.pdf

and others:

MSRP Price List 2003.pdf
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/..._list_2004.pdf

L1004 Cricket Promo Sheet
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...icketv0203.pdf
Cricket Owner's Manual
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...icketv0502.pdf
Cricket Exploded Parts Views
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/...icketv0502.pdf

SNIP

Try it and see if you can get the links to work:
http://www.raritaneng.com/pdf_files/index.html

SNIP

If anyone knows someone at Raritan, tell them to send me a million
dollars.... or a postcard for fixing their site! LOL

Scott H. Sexton help@
www.sexton.com sexton.com
Eeyore's Birthday Party www.sexton.com/eeyores
CDR Listing www.sexton.com/cdr