Dan Krueger

Harry Krause wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:

wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:

On 16 Sep 2005 04:44:04 -0700,
wrote:

Harry.Krause wrote:

Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

Hello, Smithers.

Why crosspost? Do you want the whole world to know about your fake
motorcycle?
Did it make you feel manly to fabricate a motorcycle story?
--
John H

The Herring show is about to begin. Must be drinking heavily again,
huh? This is just like your "harry is a ****ing liar" tour, where you
post the same exact thing over, and over and over, a few thousand times.

Give it up net cop. Turn in your paper badge and shut off that
computer. I've got some friends at Goosebumps I want you to meet.

Ahh, so HErring's obnoxious perseveration doesn't bother you because...
he's a rightie.

Harry,

The difference is that Kevin trashes everyone. No relevant content to
add to the group - less than 10%, I'd guess. Politics have nothing to
do with it. I know Kevin defends you at times but so do others - you
can add me to the list on some occasions. Kevin likes to screw with
everyone and all to often. I recall you slapping him on the wrist at
least once.

Dan