Starbuck

Harry,
Tell us about your Yale Degree, your Dr. Dr. wife, your Lobster Boat, and
then tell us about Herring being a liar.

--

Starbuck

Buy Land Now. It's Not Being Made Any More.
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
PocoLoco wrote:
On 19 Sep 2005 06:39:07 -0700, wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:
On 16 Sep 2005 04:44:04 -0700,
wrote:

Harry.Krause wrote:
Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg
Hello, Smithers.
Why crosspost? Do you want the whole world to know about your fake
motorcycle?
Did it make you feel manly to fabricate a motorcycle story?
--
John H

The Herring show is about to begin. Must be drinking heavily again,
huh? This is just like your "harry is a ****ing liar" tour, where you
post the same exact thing over, and over and over, a few thousand times.

Big difference, b'asskisser. I apologized for my vulgar language! Also, I
did
not tell a lie to get more attention from the group.

The wind blew, the crap flew, and in rode the Herring Liar on his desmo.

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

I've been GASJACKED!