Netsock

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
Don White wrote:

Just watching CNN. The mayor was addressing reporters and said he
wants 200K people to move back and re-populate the city. (with
possible visit from Rita). The federal people say power is still
sporadic and the water is undrinkable.
Are these guys talking to each other?

Apparently not. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to go back to a city
without electricity, potable water, and a working emergency system, but
I have choices, and perhaps many New Orleans folks do not.

We got a nice phone call from the two Mississippi union families living
in our rental house in NE Florida.

LOL!

You've got a rental place in Florida?

Yea, right...

Remember Krause...I have seen pictures of your *real* house.

Add yet another fabricated fantasy to our proven liars list...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/