NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:25:01 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

I have no complaints. If either family decides to settle in NE Florida,
I'll be glad to sell them the house, and the union will help them arrange
a good mortgage. That would NOT be a NOYB mortgage!

You have to wonder how many of the displaced people, will not go back to
New Orleans. I would suspect that New Orleans will lose 20-30% of it's
population. That might be on that nitwit Nagins mind. The longer they
stay away, the less chance there is that they will go back.

Which would, of course, erode the stranglehold that the Dems have on the
region's political offices.