thunder

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:25:01 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

I have no complaints. If either family decides to settle in NE Florida,
I'll be glad to sell them the house, and the union will help them arrange
a good mortgage. That would NOT be a NOYB mortgage!

You have to wonder how many of the displaced people, will not go back to
New Orleans. I would suspect that New Orleans will lose 20-30% of it's
population. That might be on that nitwit Nagins mind. The longer they
stay away, the less chance there is that they will go back.