PocoLoco

On 19 Sep 2005 06:44:06 -0700, wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
NYOB,
Hurricane Katrina was a terrorist sneak attack.

But Farrakhan said that the whiteys did it:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/201055.shtml

No he didn't! But then, I've known that you aren't very good at
comprehending what you've read. What he said, which is a direct quote
from the very article that you gave a link to is this:

"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater
under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown
up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Key word *may*. Nowhere did he say that "the whiteys did it".

Well! That makes a big difference!

You'd best stick to fantasy motorcycle stories!
--
John H