mislav

As a final note, this is not meant to be a manual on how to cheat a boat
designer by not buying the plans and build a replica of their boat. The time
and effort spent in setting all this up will probably worth more then the
money you spend on the plans, plus with the plans you'll probably get much
more useful info then just line offsets. The reason I did this is because I
wanted to investigate hydrodynamic properties of my shell with Michlet SW,
but the plans I used to build the boat didn't include any offsets.