bb

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:18:09 -0400, thunder
wrote:

All the warning signs are there. I read somewhere
that speculators are a third of your market. You have people in the
industry openly denying the bubble will burst. Guy, remember "bust" is
part of the "boom and bust" cycle. It ain't an "if", it's a "when".

Unless, of course, hyper-inflation makes current housing prices seem
like a bargain in a few years.

I find it interesting to hear all the talking heads saying there's no
real problem with inflation. From my perspective there's been
tremendous inflation over the last few years, yet the "official" rate
of inflation is mild. I think what's happening in gold is a good sign
of what's about to happen in our economy. If you can make a dollar
worth $.20, paying off all the dept and entitlement won't hurt the
wealthy folks who control the country nearly as much.

bb