NOYB wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
NYOB,
Harry and Kevin are the only ones who are upset that you have done so well
with the housing market. They are jealous.

Actually, it really seems to bother DSK the most. He has sent the most
doomsday warnings my way...but he is followed closely by Gould.

DSK doesn't have to work hard to beat my number of warnings; I sent you
one.

Get thou to Amazon.com and purchase a book: Extraordinary Popular
Delusions and the Madness of Crowds.

Then sing along:
All Around the Hurricane Zone
Where wages are in trouble
The housing prices rise and rise
'Til "pop" goes the bubble.

You know, NOYB, at one time I was under the impression you had a couple
of bucks or so. People with money don't launch a thread to to announce
"look how well I'm doing financially." Besides, how many houses do you
own in Naples. One?
Que lastima, Doc. That's not an investment- (unless you decide to go
pitch a tent down on the beach and rent it out). If you sell it for
$99999999999999.00, you'll surely have to spend at least as much to buy
another. You're no richer, and no poorer than if your house were worth
$29,000.....you still need a place to live. Until you don't need a
place to live, you can't extract a dime.