thunder

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:33:58 +0000, NOYB wrote:

In other words, Bush believes (as I do) that you're either going to engage
the terrorists over there or over here. But either way, a confrontation
is certain. I'd rather fight them over there.

In other words, it is just another mutated reason for the War in Iraq.
Seems, I remember it starting as the threat WMD posed to us. No WMD?
We're fighting to plant the seed of democracy. No democracy blooming?
Ah, it's better to fight terrorism over there, than over here. True
believer that you are, you've bit on all three, but, NOYB, all three
reasons are still bull****.

So, NOYB, do you think there is any chance the Iraqi Constitution will
pass the Oct. 15 referendum? I've been very impressed by the Iraqi
resiliency, but, unfortunately, if the referendum fails, and I think it
will, that resiliency may not be enough. IMO Civil War is lurking
ominously.