Peggie Hall

Default Peggie, question

The exploded parts diagrams are on the Raritan website, in .pdf
format...which means you need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to access
it. However, unless you have a computer that came off the Ark, you can
download Acrobat for free--in fact, from the Raritan site. If that's
more than your computer can do, I'll fax 'em to you. Watch for a copy of
this reply in your email that has a replyable address.

I'm a bit skeptical that all the "innards" are really there for that
price...but hey, it's definitely worth checking out.

Be aware, though, that the Atlantes has a FULL size elongated bowl
that's 19" front to back...you'll also need enough room for your knees
in front of it while sitting. And, it weighs over 70 lbs--about what a
household toilet, which is also a one piece china bowl and
pedestal--weighs...which could affect the trim of some boats. But, as I
said earlier, for that price, it's definitely worth checking out.

Jim wrote:
The store employee said
they were fresh water flush, but he also said they weren't macerating
heads, the catalogue says they are. Maybe he didn't know.

The Atlantes IS a macerating toilet.

They are "take outs" as someone didn't like the color, black (I don't
either).

Hey..you can't have EVERYTHING you want for 10% of list price!

Ok, the asking price is $135 each. They appear to be unused, spotless
everywhere. Seat included, hoses hanging out the back. No solenoid, no
manuals.

If they really are pressurized water flush, you'll need a solenoid, but
you can get that from Raritan.

We're kinda snowed/iced in here, so I won't be going anywhere in the
morning. If you can't download Acrobat, email me a fax number early and
I'll send you the diagrams. However, I strongly recommend you don't buy
'em till you've had a chance to talk to Raritan on Monday.

--
Peggie

http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html