Starbuck

Harry,
You said you still owned a home in St. Augustine, and would move back there
when you return to Fl. Did you forget that story also?

--

Starbuck

"You are accustomed to ostracism from childhood because you are overweight,
deformed, stupid, or have an extremely short [deleted]."
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
NYOB,
Harry and Kevin are the only ones who are upset that you have done so
well with the housing market. They are jealous.

Actually, it really seems to bother DSK the most. He has sent the most
doomsday warnings my way...but he is followed closely by Gould.

As usual, Smithers is wrong. I'm neither jealous nor upset about your
paper gains. I simply don't have much use for your part of Florida from
April through mid-November, and for the rest of the year, it is too dull
and small-townish for my taste. I far prefer NE Florida, because it has
actual seasons and a pretty mild winter, and, while it on occasion is
walloped by storms, it happens with far less frequency than your area.

If I move back to Florida full-time someday, it'll be between Daytona and
the St. Mary's River.

As for your housing investment, well, that's your business. Your mortgage
is of a far riskier variety than I would want on my personal home. I also
speculate in real estate, but not the way you do.

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

I've been GASJACKED!