Default Coastal cleanup

Locally, we had a cleanup of debris from Hurricane Dennis that had
washed into the salt marshes. Although I wish they would have waited a
few weeks till it wasnt so hot and snakey, a lot of stuff got picked
up.
I found:

A good 10 lb sledge hammer with nice fibreglass handle that had somehow
washed waaay up into the marsh.

A good Garcia rod n reel that I think I can fix

A vacuum cleaner (dead)

2 boat bilge pumps (dead)

A small refillable propane stainless steel cylinder for a boat, very
nice but I wont trust it after what it has been through.

A full unopened wax cardboard 1 quart container of Ortho Fire-Ant
killer , just what the salt marsh didnt need.

2 55 gal plastic floats in very good shape

A lot of other useless trash.