JDavis1277

Default Exclusive pics of the new Merc Verado Engine!!

Not absolutely saying you're wrong about the spanish, but doubt it. My
dictionary lacks the verb "to row" but has the word for "rower" which is
"remero".. As verado is the past participle of verar(??) it fails to compute
for me. BTW, a rowboat is "un bote de remos".

Verado would seem to me to be a word more likely to be associated with "verdad"
or truth.

Source?

CCredo wrote: Verado is spanish for "row hard"
Which is what you will do when that over engineered monster breaks down on
you
20 miles out. Dont even bother to pull the cowl off.