Chuck Baier

Default King George Dubyu and the boater

No, The way to remove this type of infringement on our right to free
travel is to un-elect the Busch brothers. Then sanity can return to
this country

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ink.net...
"Messing In Boats" wrote in message
This is the kind of stuff all Americans should be excited about seeing
their taxes being spent for. King bush is right; he's going to show
those evil-doers, that's for sure. All it shows me is what an idiot he

is...

Capt. Jeff

It is against the law to travel to Cuba. If you do not like the law, work
with your Senator and Congress person to change the law!