basskisser

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

"Joe" wrote in message .. .
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

Only 1200?
Will that get him into Canada?

Need someone to figure it out for you, JoeTechnician? It's all
relative to the amount of data lines that you'll have to shlep through
an office ceiling.

All that pot is making you delusional.

You are SO stupid!!! What a putz! I'll bet beyond your cable pulling
buddies you don't have any friends. Or maybe you do, they get a good
laugh at you! Now, WHERE are you licensed as an engineer again? Oh, I
know, Florida, and Georgia. Then oh, no, wait, your NOT licensed in
Georgia, Oh no, now you ARE through reciprocity!!!! Please, tell me
again, how, you AREN'T licensed in Georgia, because you don't have to
be, but you have reciprocity in Georgia????? For WHAT??