Gary G

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:20:43 -0700, Evan Gatehouse
wrote:

It's a DIFFERENT country. It has different laws.

If you enter the US from Canada there are also laws on how
much alchol you may enter with - but because Canadian booze
is more expensive nobody does it

Evan Gatehouse

Right. So it is not WA vs. Canada, it is USA vs. Canada.
So my CA booze is the same as WA. What is odd is that WA
only sells hard liquor at "state stores." I suppose that
the net result is that any liquor from the US (any state)
into Canada falls under the same draconian rules as WA
origination.

We were in WA over Labor Day weekend and fortunately brought
our favorite Barbados rum or we would have been on beer and
wine only. Strange.

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746