Evan Gatehouse

Gary G wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:30:10 -0700, "johnhh"
wrote:

Leave your guns, you won't need them. Buy your booze in Canada and, if you
have no felony convictions, customs is not a problem.

I tend to strongly agree. I was armed but never needed it. Very
nice. It is a whole new world there. Quite refreshing. I just don't
get the booze thing--difference between WA and Canada.

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746
916.791.8191
gary@microtechnics dot com

It's a DIFFERENT country. It has different laws.

If you enter the US from Canada there are also laws on how
much alchol you may enter with - but because Canadian booze
is more expensive nobody does it

Evan Gatehouse