Cut the hasp, they're generally a lot lighter duty than a
padlock. Dremel tools with fibre reinforced cut off wheels
will go through thin s.s. like butter.

I second the Dremel tool proposal, very efficient in my experience and
a useful tool for many other purposes, just be careful to wear safety
glasses.

Since I have the dubious benefit of a dismasting experience, my
recommendation for shedding the rigging quickly is to knock out the
clevis pins with a drift pin and hammer. It's much quicker than
cutting unless you have one of the explosive gizmos, and can use it
properly in adverse conditions.